Skip to main content

Daily Journal of Life 23.04.2023 Sunday

Habits

Habit

Description

Yes/No

Remarks

Exercise

My Religion

Yes

It was a crazy day. I ran 12 kms. It was a record run for me on a treadmill. My Garmin showed this workout as overreaching. Probably it was confusing for Garmin to the extent I went. I too feel I stretched it a little far. I should have stopped anywhere around mid-way. I continued for the 180 minutes cardio target for the week. Now I feel a little worn out. My back aches, knee is strained and the inside of left food shows inflammation. I hope I have not over done to the extent of injury.

I don’t learn from my mistakes.

After the run I took Sauna bath. It was soothing to the soul. I felt great afterwards.

Zone 2-3 Training

The range of Heartrate between 110-145 bpm which is good for cardiovascular health. I note it down through my Garmin watch analysis of the workouts. (180 minutes per week target)

62 mins

120 mins+ for the week. 180 min not achieved. I will achieve it in the coming weeks.

Meditate

5 minutes of practice to start with

No

 

Influence Book

Book by Robert Cialdini. Want to go slow to internalize the concepts

No

Not done again.

Homework for life

A daily practice to capture important events of the day that made an impact on you; that can form a story.

No

I will wait for this

Weight

Daily monitoring to track my eating habits and goals.

No

Not done today

Pushup

Just to have an everyday pump

No

Sorry

Kegel

For a strong pelvic muscle floor.

No

Try again tomorrow.

Calves

To grow these minions

No

No

Write

To take forward a passion not realized

Yes

Blog

Mewing

Just a fad maybe. To breathe better; for a visible jawline

No

As I write this

One Podcast

Podcasts to learn and grow. Utilize Travel time

No

No

Flossing

Remove Plaque, prevent cavities

No

No

Brush at Night

Needs no description

Yes

Thankfully

Skin Care

To look at least my age and age gracefully

Yes

Doing well.

Clean

No Intoxications for a spiritual, healthy, productive, and meaningful life

Yes

101 days


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Journal of Life 27.04.23

  Habit Thoughts Exercise: My Religion Went to the Gym on cycle. Did 8 min walk on treadmill. Tried to run but the back felt uncomfortable so I dropped it. Then moved to the Weights Area for Arms day. 4 sets of Bicep Curl Extensions of medium weight. 4 sets of Seated Dumbell Curls. Medium weight but performed with rep cadence. 4 sets of Preacher EZ Bar Curls with medium weight. 1 set of Hammer Curl. 4 sets Seated Calf raises Went to the CrossFit section for banded mobilization of the left hip joint. I do 1 long hold of banded pigeon position in which the stretch of the band is strong and I open my hip joint to the best extent possible. It is indeed a great hip-opening manoeuvre. Later I did the usual McGill Big 3 followed by Shoulder rehabs. Then I did 7 pull-ups on the fat bar. I finished off the workout with 2 good sets of Barbell Glute bridges on the same platform I mentioned earlier. I closed...

Daily Journal of Life 10.05.2023

Thought of the day We are becoming ever more conscious of our health owing to the never seen before health issues we are fighting. Many lifestyle diseases are plaguing us that we knowingly and unknowingly invite into our lives. It has become ever more important to monitor our health as we have little physical activity left in our lives made easier by technology. Most jobs are desk-based and only a margin of professions now need physical work. Technology has made our lives sedentary. Some people are truly conscious and track down their health stats regularly. It is said that below 40 years of age one can get a yearly or bi-yearly check-up done for general health. After 40 the check-up should be more frequent. I prefer getting a yearly Blood work done just to check if any tweaking around the diet is required. Also, it gives you a peep into the working of your organs and general health. It can alarm you if there is something abnormal that needs working on. There are plenty of marker...

Daily Journal of Life 04.05.2023

Thought of the Day Indian Customs is facing a challenge due to the erratic functioning of a newly introduced Electronic Cash Ledger Wallet in the ICEGATE portal. This portal facilitates the trade to make Customs Duty payments for their Imported goods and on Exported goods where ever applicable. The wallet was introduced to improvise on the existing system of reporting the Duty collection figure at the end of the day to RBI. The intent was to help the trade by giving a facility to use their wallets for ease of duty payment and for real-time duty reconciliation for the RBI. The wallet was launched after due deliberations, discussions, and User Acceptance Testing by the vendor team maintaining the portal. However, post its launch the ECL got marred by multiple issues. The payments got almost paralyzed and there became a huge pile of transactions stuck in the system due to either Bank Payment failures or issues of integration of the pay...