Skip to main content

Daily Journal of Life 22.04.2023

100 Days Clean

Celebrated 100 days of being clean. Tomorrow I would write a post on what has changed in my life.

Had Mutton Nihari and Haleem from Biryani By Kilo to celebrate the 100 days. It was disappointing. Behrouz Biryani served a delicious Haleem yesterday. 

Met Dr. Dhameja. Details later.

Habits

Habit

Description

Yes/No

Remarks

Exercise

My Religion

No

Rest day

Zone 2-3 Training

The range of Heartrate between 110-145 bpm which is good for cardiovascular health. I note it down through my Garmin watch analysis of the workouts. (180 minutes per week target)

0

Sorry

Meditate

5 minutes of practice to start with

No

 

Influence Book

Book by Robert Cialdini. Want to go slow to internalize the concepts

No

Not done again.

Homework for life

A daily practice to capture important events of the day that made an impact on you; that can form a story.

No

I will wait for this

Weight

Daily monitoring to track my eating habits and goals.

No

Not done today

Pushup

Just to have an everyday pump

No

In the bathroom before showering.

Kegel

For a strong pelvic muscle floor.

No

Try again tomorrow.

Calves

To grow these minions

No

No

Write

To take forward a passion not realized

Yes

Blog

Mewing

Just a fad maybe. To breathe better; for a visible jawline

No

As I write this

One Podcast

Podcasts to learn and grow. Utilize Travel time

No

No

Flossing

Remove Plaque, prevent cavities

No

No

Brush at Night

Needs no description

Yes

Thankfully

Skin Care

To look at least my age and age gracefully

Yes

Doing well.

Clean

No Intoxications for a spiritual, healthy, productive, and meaningful life

Yes

100th YAYA



 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Journal of Life 28.04.2023

  Habit Thoughts Exercise: My Religion Went to the Gym on cycle. Did 8 min walk on treadmill. Then moved to the Weights Area for Chest Day 4 sets of Inclined Bench Press with 51 kg max weight and 10 reps. 4 sets of Inclined Dumbell Press. 4 sets of Chest Press Machine with medium weight. 4 sets of Seated Calf raises. I also did 2 sets of standing calf raises in between the bench pres sets. Went to the CrossFit section for banded mobilization of the left hip joint. I do 1 long hold of banded pigeon position in which the stretch of the band is strong and I open my hip joint to the best extent possible. It is indeed a great hip-opening manoeuvre. Later I did the usual McGill Big 3 followed by Shoulder rehabs. Then I did 7 pull-ups on the fat bar. I finished off the workout with 3 good sets of bodyweight Bulgarian Split Squats on the same platform I mentioned earlier. I was little late in getting ...

Daily Journal of Life 27.04.23

  Habit Thoughts Exercise: My Religion Went to the Gym on cycle. Did 8 min walk on treadmill. Tried to run but the back felt uncomfortable so I dropped it. Then moved to the Weights Area for Arms day. 4 sets of Bicep Curl Extensions of medium weight. 4 sets of Seated Dumbell Curls. Medium weight but performed with rep cadence. 4 sets of Preacher EZ Bar Curls with medium weight. 1 set of Hammer Curl. 4 sets Seated Calf raises Went to the CrossFit section for banded mobilization of the left hip joint. I do 1 long hold of banded pigeon position in which the stretch of the band is strong and I open my hip joint to the best extent possible. It is indeed a great hip-opening manoeuvre. Later I did the usual McGill Big 3 followed by Shoulder rehabs. Then I did 7 pull-ups on the fat bar. I finished off the workout with 2 good sets of Barbell Glute bridges on the same platform I mentioned earlier. I closed...

Daily Journal of Life 10.05.2023

Thought of the day We are becoming ever more conscious of our health owing to the never seen before health issues we are fighting. Many lifestyle diseases are plaguing us that we knowingly and unknowingly invite into our lives. It has become ever more important to monitor our health as we have little physical activity left in our lives made easier by technology. Most jobs are desk-based and only a margin of professions now need physical work. Technology has made our lives sedentary. Some people are truly conscious and track down their health stats regularly. It is said that below 40 years of age one can get a yearly or bi-yearly check-up done for general health. After 40 the check-up should be more frequent. I prefer getting a yearly Blood work done just to check if any tweaking around the diet is required. Also, it gives you a peep into the working of your organs and general health. It can alarm you if there is something abnormal that needs working on. There are plenty of marker...